Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Creative Blog

Hello everybody !

first of all I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I've been thinking about starting up a blog for a while now but I've been too busy with other things and I've been affraid of starting and not being able to keep updating. But since I don't want to be lazy all of my life and want to keep inspiring myself I'm starting this blog now, this way I can feel guilty about not being creative and push myself to continue doing what I like.

The first barrier I had to overcome was the title of the blog.. I'm one of those people who needs to work off a list before being able to start. I HAD to find a good and nice title before I would even think of starting a blog at all! So I decided it would be Elnaz Crafting, even though I actually still don't like the title and still am stuck with the url... :P At least I started it and you know what, maybe it'll actually grow on me :D
Anyways, another thing readers of my blog should know is that English is not my main language so if you see some messed up sentences or strange typo's I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me about it!


Soooo let me tell you a little about me and what I do.
I'm a master student at the TU Delft and I study architecture and urbanism at the factulty of Architecture. I've been a big fan of drawing and painting since I was very little and have become more and more interested in doing creative things from drawing to knitting and sewing. So in this blog I'd like to make an archive of the things I've done and the things I'm working on and hope to get some advice from people who stop by. Beside the crafting there's also music. I'm learning to play the santur a little bit and I'm taking vocal classes to get better at singing.
The last two or three years it's become increasingly difficult for me to manage all of these hobbies and at times I don't know what to do with myself. I like all of my hobbies but it's hard to spend enough time on each of them to actually get somewhere.
So there's another reason for me to create and update a blog.

take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment