Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kirby skinny jeans

Success!!

After the pacman fiasco I could use some good news! And thankfully this time it went well :D The pacman skinny jeans weren't quite 'skinny' after all and I wasn't too pleased with the pattern I saw. I decided to make a few changes in the pattern and hoped for the best because I only had enough fabric for one more attempt.
Instead of cutting the fabric 1 cm bigger than the pattern I cut it exactly the same size. This way I hoped to make the skinny jeans really skinny :P The second adjustment I made was leave out the triangles above the backside. The extra shapes made the jeans too high in my opinion and I removed the frond pockets because I generally don't like the way the fabric wobbles when you put something in the pockets.. and why make pockets if you're not going to put anything in it right?
So anyway I decided to make my new skinny jeans unique by making a kirby + star design on it. Here's some pictures of how it turned out:






















No comments:

Post a Comment