Sunday, February 8, 2009

Minor Update

Soo here's a little on how the shirt is progressing. I'm generally not a very fast knitter *yet*. Though I'm trying my best I'm still agonizingly slow. Sure I know that speed comes with experience but puuh-leeeaaazzzee :P

Anyways, it's ok I guess, I'm having fun working on the knitting and I'm seeing some improvements already :D So I shouldn't really be so grumpy about it.


The alpaca yarn is quite fine and the knitting is being done with a 3,5mm circular needle. So I think I can use this as my defence for being so slow :D
Anyway my mother-in-law gave me this supercool box for my knitting the other day! :D I'm going to decorate it first with nice drawings and painting stuff before I'm actually going to use it :D




it's soo cuute :D I can't wait to start working on it! Anyways, the new semester has started again and I'm affraid I'll have a lot less time for crafting and stuff, but I'll try to keep updating as much as possible :D



No comments:

Post a Comment